Machupicchu and Aguas Calientes 2 Days -1 Night
Avoid spending the whole day traveling. This tour of MachuPicchu by Train will really let you enjoy your vacation in Peru, and it is for people of all ages. At TOUR IN PERU we provide guaranteed daily tours for single travelers, solo travelers, couples, families and groups. Choose this tour if you are looking forward for a proper explore of Machu Picchu, leave all details for us! We will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and bring you back after the tour. Get to know more about mystic ruins with our professional English-Spanish speaking tour guide. This is also a great opportunity to see the sunrise in Machu Picchu and a way to sleep in one of the hotels at the roof of one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
MachuPicchu Aguas Calientes by Train in 2 Days 1 Night
- 16:30 Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- 16:30 – 18:30 we will go to Ollantaytambo by bus.
- 18:45 – 20:30 we will go to Aguas Calientes by train.
- 20:30 – 20:40 Reception at the train station in Aguas Calientes.
- 20:45 – 21:00 we will take you to your hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 06:30 Pick up from your hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 06:30 – 07:00 we will go by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 07:00 – 10:00 Guided tour of Machu Picchu, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- You will have free time to continue exploring, take pictures, relax, return to Aguas Calientes by bus, have lunch, and look around the town.
- 18:30 – 20:20 we will go to Ollantaytambo by train.
- 20:30 – 10:30 return to Cusco by bus from Ollantaytambo.
Day 1: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at around 4:30 p.m. to head to the Ollantaytambo train station. We will have a 90-minute train ride to Aguas Calientes.
The train will pass by lush fields and colorful villages in the foothills of the Andes, with wonderful views of the mountains and the beautiful Urubamba River which runs through the Sacred Valley.
We will arrive in Aguas Calientes at about 8:45 p.m. and we will take you to your hotel. Our guide will come to see you at your hotel to brief you about the tour of the next day so that you may prepare.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
This morning after breakfast, our staff will take you to the bus station from your hotel. We will board a bus to Machu Picchu.
At about 10 a.m. we will give you a guided tour of Machu Picchu. The tour will last about 2 and a half hours. You will then have free time to keep exploring and to take pictures. We will then take a bus back to ]Aguas Calientes, and you will have the afternoon to have lunch, visit the hot springs, or visit the handicraft market. At about 6:30 p.m. we will take a train to return to Ollantaytambo, and from there we will take a bus back to Cusco. We will arrive in Cusco at about 10:30 p.m.
TIPS AND RECOMENDATIONS
The MachuPicchu Aguas Calientes Package Includes:
- Pick up and Transfers: Airport-Hotel-Airport
- Professional English speaking Tour Guide
- All transfers from and to your hotel
- Train Journey: Ollantaytambo-Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo
- Bus Journey: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Bus ride: Aguas Calientes-MachuPicchu-Aguas Calientes
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- 1-night at a hotel with breakfast in Aguas Calientes (hotel services can be upgraded upon request)
The 2-day MachuPicchu Aguas Calientes Package Does Not Include:
- International or domestic flights
- Tips or extra expenses
What you need to take for this tour:
- Original Passport. International Student Card (ISIC card) if applicable.
- Sneakers, Waterproof jacket, Rain poncho, T-shirts, trousers
- Sun hat, Sunscreen, Bottled Water and Personal medication
- Shorts, Extra money, Bathing suit, Cameras
- Travel Insurance is recommended